Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Alt Text

A nighttime long-term exposure image of a moving ferris wheel. The red, white, and blue lights on the wheel are blurred. The center hub is a white circle. Cheers to the people finding / checking for alt text on this image because this post is about alt text!


Hi there! I am going to start adding alt text to increase accessibility to my posts, especially since my work can use a lot of photos and images. Mainly this will cover newer posts going forward, but the long term plan is to add alt text to older blog posts. If there is an old post you are reading that doesn't yet have alt text and you really would like alt text to get the whole story, feel free to comment/message me and I will move that post to the front of the queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment