Monday, March 21, 2016

Welcome the Wave Breaker Blog!

As part of my Digital Humanities class, I was trying out different features to use for my website. One such feature was a personal blog, which I titled the Wave Breaker Blog. It chronicled "my journey through helping the SS United States, any way I can." Much to my credit I did try it out, but I didn't use it often. When I did, it felt cumbersome to use. Blogger's a lot easier, and also feels silly to have two blogs, so I have made the decision to consolidate them all into this one. For all intents and purposes, this is now the Wave Breaker Blog. On my website, the link for my blog will redirect to here.

Blog posts from there will be transferred to here, including the Silver Screen Star Series (which I am starting to work on again)

So here we are, ready to cast the anchor and leave port... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment